The Norlan glass is a transparent double walled vessel, formed with glass blowing technique into two separate two-part molds: one for the inner wall, and one for the outer wall. When the inner and outer glass walls are prepared, the rims are reheated and the inner glass is inserted, at which time the rims are sealed. This creates a hollow body glass with dramatically different inside shape to outside shape.
- Sold as a Set of Two Glasses
- Material: Hand-blown borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 9.5cm tall, 8.2cm diameter, 6.3cm diameter at rim
- Total capacity approx. 6.9 fl. oz. Recommended pour 0.75-1.5 fl. oz.
- Weight: 125 grams (very light)
- Concave lip: formed to fit the lower lip of the mouth elegantly
- Faceted base: allows one to hold the glass without getting fingerprints on the bowl
- Packaged in an elegant tube with one microfiber polishing cloth included